Whim Magazine Cover Competition!

January 05, 2015

Hello again! So today's post is bringing back a few whimsical, fairytale inspired photos I took last Summer for my online shop, which is one of my most popular posts (ever). Don't worry, I'm not bringing them back for vanity- the above photo has made it into the semi-finals of Whim Magazine's cover photo competition!
Now, I'm neither a photographer or model, so I'm sure you can imagine my excitement to hear that my photo had been short-listed. In brief, the competition is run through Facebook, where the photo with the most 'likes' wins, and becomes the cover photo for Issue 9 of Whim!
There are so many talented photographers entering beautiful images, so I'm humbled to have made it this far! Still, I just thought I'd quickly put a link to my photo HERE, so if you have a moment to pop over to the competition and 'like' my photo, that would be wonderful...thank you all for your support! <3

You Might Also Like

20 comments

All images and writing by Emma @ Life is Simple unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.